Monday, March 2, 2009

~~My Life in 2009~~

A new year for a new start........
From January till now what had I done??

January~~~
New semester just started... so nothing much to do actually.....
I had participated in Olympia Badminton Vet Sport on 11 Jan ... Just me and Randolf Paza who participated in all the categories... So end up I played for 8 matches......and managed to go to final...
But we me and Randolf also pull out from finals, so we are the silver medalists...
On 15th Jan, Ing Ing met with an accident!!! Initially, I just felt not going home and stay at faculty... but suddenly we got the news from office sating that Ing Ing was hit by a lorry.... all of us was very shock... we went to visit her at Banting Hospital which not look like a hospital....she ha 3 cracked ribs and suturing at the eyebrow and back of the ears.. luckily she is ok now...
After that week, it was few days to CNY...... I skipped the class on 23rd Jan and went back... haha
This year CNY is very 'silent'....not as merry as last year... but I still managed to meet my classmates and went pai nian......



February~~~
After CNY.... have to back to reality, busy with lectures, assignments and EXAMs!!!!!!!!!!!
This months is another busy months.... because surgery practical had started..........
The first week I'm the asst. nurse. Nothing to do much... just stand and watch... and run here and there to help the others...and the surgery ended at 11.30pm...
During the second week, I'm the anaesthetist.... I'm the one who in charge to premed, induce and maintain the patient in stage 3 plan 3... where it can't feel the sensation of pain....
The third week... I'm the scrub nurse... I need to wash all the instrument after the surgery......and have to make sure no single clamps that stain with blood or have blood smell..and arrange them in order..
and last week I'm the asst. surgeon....and I was sick that week because of virus infection due to immunosuppression... I have to scrub in. 1 hand need to brush at least 400 times..... really tiring....and my group was the last group to bring in the dog.... sigh...
during the surgery, my surgeon accidentally broke the uterine horn .... drop pedicle!!!! so we have to search for the ovary and stop the bleeding under the duodenum... Huh... luckily we manage to finish the surgery at last..


On 26th Feb.... our dvm is organising the Majilis Silaturahim... and the theme is GHOST MUSICAL....I'm the Digi toyol in our class performance..



March~~
This week... it is my turn to be surgeon...... and Dr Rashid had passed on the order that today's surgery class have to finish by 6pm....... wow... really stressful... anyway... i'll do my best..

2 comments:

kokhong said...

sekali update wat happen in 3 months? Ur tahap kemalasan reli keng le.. Hehe..

evonne said...

haha... busy mah....