Friday, October 31, 2008

Am I a good cook??

Am I a good cook?? Recently, I cook my own dinner instead of going out to 'tapao'. There are few reasons that lead me to cook actually. Firstly, I'm too lazy to think what to everyday. Every time when it is dinner time, everyone will ask, "What to eat??" "Where to eat??" So, it is really make me feel boring when dinner time come.... Secondly, at times I am lazy to drive out to eat.. I am tired of jalan -jalan cari makan... Sometimes I drive as far to have dinner at Equine Park and Kajang and as near as Bao Long which is a foodcourt near my rented house in Serdang to cari makan. Thus, I take up my mind to cook.

Cooking is like doing experiments. Most of the times I have to ask my mum through the phone call how to cook?, what to add?, how long does it need to cooked? and many many more questions.... Haha.. but I really enjoy the process of cooking. Usually I'll cook together with michiyo and we eat together.... So, when i am cooking, she will clean up the utensils and I will so the same things when she is doing the cooking. It is really fun... And we go wet market like those 'obasan' buying vegetables and bargaining with those aunties and uncles.. haha...

Most of the time, we'll cook 3 dishes and 1 soup. So I am gettimg fatter and fatter now... OMG... I need to diet already.... seriously!!!


normal porridge

special maggie

delicious curry laksa

grilled salmon with butter

Fried crispy chicken fillet

lady fingers, salmon, and crispy chicken + special myonise sauce

I am having great improvement right?? Actually, there are still a lots of pictures.. but I didn't post it.... So, how is it??? passed??? Do you know many people wanna to try my cooking..... especially mr goh rite??? haha And this suddenly make me recall something that had been said by somebody.. she suggested that bring her bf and eat together with us..... My dear friends also haven't tried my cooking before why must I cook for other people bf?? weird right??? It is alright to cook for haha.. Kok Hong had already promised me to try my cooking... hahaha.... thanks buddy :) Hope that my cooking is delicious o... haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, my first comment.. there'll be more to come.. i promise.
btw, the food looked nice...
talking about cooking, i;m just mediocre.. hahaha.. cos i;m damn lazy to cook...i miss msia, where i can just buy from the hawker stalls..just love the greasy and fatty food!! here, i eat very simple stuff, a bit bland at times.. hahaa. who cares.. i;m the one who's eating them.. i know i;m lazy!!

Anonymous said...

don't eat porridge la..
the rest pass,,
:)

Evonne said...

Haha.. thanks yeng for the comment..Next time when I cook again.. you come to taste it okay..??

Poh Eng Ng said...

Wow!!! Pass dy if according to my fren here, can get marry dy. Ha..ha..ha.. They all seem so delicious and quite hard to cook. I also want to try ur cooking maybe can learn a bit also. I'm getting tired of the same food sold at the stall. I cook sometimes but just very simple stuff not like urs. Surprisingly, it taste not bad. Ha..ha..