Saturday, October 11, 2008

Confused~~~

Feeling confused... Don't know why I feel awkward when I talk to a person that used to be very close to me. I really don't know why this would happen to me...Is this is my own problem or the person itself has problem??? This make me really sad..:( especially when I hear that many people telling me that erhem* was saying I jealous over her for having Bf!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I jealous bout her having Bf???? Why should I jealous over her Bf??? Even most of the people who told me also think that I won't do such stupid and ridiculous things....I really shock and really sad over this matter... Although for all these while, my other friends keep telling me don't treat her so good.. "It is not worth to treat a person who don't know how to appreciate you as a friend.... she is not only not apreciating you as a friend but also keep hurting you and also influent others to hate you aswell !!!" Sigh... Even though I heard this phrase for hundred of times, but I still believe that she is not as bad as what others have told me .... So my friend Kok Hong always say that I'm just degil.... and now I slowly observe and analyse her... and what I found are.... confused and scary........... sigh... :(

5 comments:

BBQmichiyo said...

hehe..girl,final is jst around lo~dont think too much!U hv such a cute friend in your house.why dun u jst look at me, think of me? No need to feel frus of such matter ..u know urself better than the other ppl do..jst b urself..happy 4 urself..cheers

evonne said...

ya..just look at you.. just similar as I'm looking at cuteB..haha..Thanks anyway..

kokhong said...

Yaya.. U r indeed degil.. frens come n go.. but good frens are hard to find.. so treasure those good ones and biarkan those who is not worth ur energy..

evonne said...

Yaya.. you are right....:)

Poh Eng Ng said...

Sometimes we believe in give and take. But there's a limit for everything. When u already give all that u can but all you get is just a injured you, u might as well just protect urself first. Only 1 person that didn't appreciate u but dun worry about others will do the same. Everyone has their own judgement, if they really just listen and believe, they are not worth for being fren too. Be optimist, think of the bright side, she help you eliminate all the ppl that do not worth for you to care. Evonne, just be who you are. Don't worry, be happy. And after years, I learnt that sometimes, we need to be selfish too. Don't "lembut hati" so easily. Cheer up gal!!!!! COncentrate in ur finals. Don't risk ur future for a nobody.