Sunday, October 26, 2008

Housemate's 21st birthday...~~Happy..

24th October 2008, a special day to celebrate... Yeah!!!! It is the day after pharmacology and toxicology test... After a week of final exams... now is the time for us to relax awhile before I continue to study for pathology paper....In conjunction to my beloved housemate, Mr Sim 21st birthday which fall on 25th October...Me and miss Michiyo had plan a steamboat dinner for him.... and an unexpected Karaoke session at home.....
When the clock struck 10.40am which mean that the exam is over... yahoo.. finally I finished my 3rd paper....then suddenly my coursemate that sat beside me during exam told me that there will be a session of body measuring at 11.30am..Sigh... But nevermind, I have nothing to do afterthat also.. haha.. During the measuring session, we had made a lot of fun... haha.. especially when the tailor was measuring Ms Michiyo.. haha.. Want to know what'd happened???? Don't want to tell you all..... lol... When the my turn came, the guys were teasing me by saying ' wah, evonne sure brake record de..haha' Get what they were trying to say?? haha.. try and guess...
After the session ended, me and alice together with Tse Peng went to Jusco Cheras Selatan to shop for materials for steamboat at night.... but before that my stomach was grumbling..gurrrr...ghurrr. OMG, I'm very very hungry dy.. Therefore, we straight away went to Johnny and I'd order a set of Thai belacan fried rice with thai tea, tom yam soup, and desserts. Wow.. what a wonderful meal....Nice...
After a heavy meal, we went to the supermarket and started to buy the steamboat materials... We bought sweetcorn, aspirigillus, china cabbage, tohu, fishballs, prawns, and etc.. and I bought a piece of salmon fish fillet.. It just cost me RM3.03... haha.. Very boring right?? sure boring.. so let's move to the steamboat..
Align Center
me, Luke,Keng Seng, Michiyo, Stellar, Tse Peng

chicken balls + fishballs + crabsticks

Spring rolls

Seaweed

The pictures show parts of the dishes that night.. haha.. and here is some pictures of Mr Sim and Ms Michiyo... both of them were drunk that night.. haha..

Present for Mr Sim

Nothing to say much... Just wish MR Sim Happy Birthday again... although we had sing out loud 祝你生日快乐.....


1 comment:

BBQmichiyo said...

I got 31.5 only..so sad. Its definitely something wrong! Next time drinking that should be during my coming birthday, right? Can we choose something that taste nicer and not bitter?