Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last day of holiday.......

Today is the last day of my long waiting holiday... Supprisely, I woke up early this morning at around 7am...when I opened the door and step out, cuteB is still in her sweet dreams..After I clean up myself, usually I will walk to the living room to open the curtain and slide door..but today I found out that the slide door was opened!!! Wait... after thinking for a minute, maybe Luke went out to church because today is Sunday.. So, I just sat on my place and switch on my laptop and start doing my feed and feeding assignment. I managed to finish it in half an hour time. Wow, so fast.. haha actually is 70% cut and paste.Haha. Then, I also get to eat delicious french toast prepared by Ms Alice a.k.a michiyo and also a cup of her favourite GoodDay fresh milk. Thanks Alice :) After breakfast I started to clean my room.. and mopping the whole house..plus also washing my blanket and bedsheet..and it was already 10.30am at that time..We were in a rush.. I mop the floor and Alice clean the toilet...Huh... luckily we managed to finished all by 11.15am and also took a bath.
Then, another amazing race started when we rushed to Jusco Cheras Selatan's TGV for MAMMA MIA.. It was really a fantastic movie!!! I laughed and Alice keep hitting my arm.. haha...I love it very much!!! I also planning to bring my mum to watch it this coming Wednesday..After movie we walked around and I walked into living cabin to search for present papers that I'm planning to use as my table new skin...sigh... none of them catches my sight... Nevermind, there is still a shop selling teddy bears but honestly I dunno what is the shop's name... here I manage to buy 4 colourful striped present papers..and it cost me RM 1.50 each. Quite expensive right?? haha..

Then I had KFC snack plate as my lunch... huh. a really full lunch...:) Then went for a walk at the supermarket....and I found out that it was raining heavily outside....OMG, my blanket and bedsheet is hangging outside!!!! After paying, we went to pay the parking and drove back quickily hoping that serdang is not raining yet... I kept saying that..... When I reached home, It just startedd to rain.. hoooo.. I asked Alice faster go to the back and take my blanket and bedsheet in... god bless... Alice managed to get them in time.... relief... I also went for a walk with cuteB and cuteB mummy...:P then cooked for dinner.. I cooked pumpkin and spinach plus nuggets.. the I bet with Alice and won...yahoo...

The last thing to say is that today cuteB sleep under my place ooo...haha...


That highlighted is the things that make me very happy for today.... Hope that everyday also can be so happy.... :) Looking for final break to come...

3 comments:

BBQmichiyo said...

hehe..You are very welcome. Today is definitely an effetive day. I also managed to finish my assgnment and managed to prepare breakfast and then clean our house upside down, then we went for mamamia..which I love it very much..since u blog it aldy, then i no need to blog once again la..btw, i dun eat pumpkin one..if nt bcz of u...emmm..

kokhong said...

WeLcOmE To BlOgSpHeRe!!! Hehe.. btw you are linked to hong'd little dairy already.. hehe..

evonne said...

haha.. pumpkin is a healthy food.. anyway .. thank you for finish up the food..haha