Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Watch movie with dearest mum..

It has been a long time I didn't watch movie with my mum in cinema.. I can't even recall when is the last time I watched movie with her.. Huhu~~ So, last wednesday I brought my mum to GSC midvalley to watch mamma mia right after my pathology lab session. We reached there at around 6pm. After buying the tickets, we had out dinner at Nando's since I have the MaxisGift..haha.. I had ordered 1/2 chicken with hot peri peri flavour and 2 sidelines in order to get a complimentary grill chicken sausages worth RM 9.90 and a glass of bottomless soft drinks..haha.. After waited for 20 minutes, the food still haven't serve to us, yet we are rushing for movie at 7pm.. OMG... when the chicken arrived, my mum and I eat as fast as we can and finally we managed to finished 1/2 chicken and the sausages in 20 minutes time.... urghhhh~~ I were very full that day..after paying the bill, we directly went to the cinema and sat down.. and the movie starts.... Actually I had watched the movie before with alice..and this my second time watching it.. but I still enjoy watching it again.. My mum laugh and enjoy singing together when the songs were played.. :) Even after the movie, on the way walking out, I notice there were quite a lot af uncles and aunties singing the ending songs even though there were no subtitles....Overall.. I'm very happy with the day..... :)


No comments: