Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A strange feeling~~

A strange feeling keep bothering me today....
Today I woke up quite early in the morning because of stomachache.. most probably cause by eating tom yam.. haha...:-D but anyway the tom yam is nice... thanks bung and annas.. * arigatou*
Today I just have parasite lecture in the morning session.. It was just and hour lecture.. so most of my housemate didn't managed to wake up and alice was having headache ...leaving just me and my roommate to go to lecture. Today Dr Amin taught us psoroptes, chorioptes, knemidocoptes, demodectes and ornithonyssus ( hama ayam )... and in the end of lecture we asked him tips for final.. he just said " It is not right to ask tips as student, you should study and the syllibus already cutdown for us.. so we have to study.." Ya, correct, we should study!!!

After the lecture I went back to my house at sri serdang... and went to feed and feeding lecture at 12pm... this time we bring along the food that we had prepared.. and after the lecture we ate together at foyer..... wow, the food is really delicious!!! One of my friend even said that she missed her mum when she ate the redwine chicken cooked my Alice.. haha.. this meal I just steam a tauhu, Ing Ing cooked the rice and Alice cooked the redwine chicken and also cauliflower... and ee ling provide trasport for us to go to class.. After lunch, when Ing Ing and Alice went to computer lab.. a strange feeling came to me...... I dunno why this happens in me... I really dunno...... maybe something that I kept in heart that I think I had abondoned long times ago starts to reveal... I really dunno... but I really did hope that time can be reverse..... when all the happy times we went through together... sigh... Anyway, as mentioned by PE, just be myself... right??

No comments: