Monday, October 6, 2008

First day of lecture after Raya....continue...

Hi, I'm back from Green Box Karaoke. We had sing for at least 5 hours..WOW.. non stop!!! That's really incredible..haha :) Really had a lots of fun today!!!! I'm very happy!!!!!

So enjoy singing :)




Huh, posing like super star....

Haha....look at ms michiyo

After singing K.. we continue to cari makan at Seri Kembangan... Tse Peng brought us to a new place called Michael Jackson... According to Tse Peng, they call it Michael Jackson because there got a dish named roti Michael Jackson......Not only roti Michael Jackson, there are also roti Diana, roti Jet Li, and etc... Although all those food looks very delicious and are the hightlight of the shop but I just orderd a plate of goreng bihun tom yam biasa.. haha..It taste is not bad... but it is just a bit oily...and I also order a cup of milo kosong ais that recomended by Tse Peng... wow.. it is so nice.....:) happy.... three of us sat there and chit chat till around 11pm.. and finally reached home at 11.30pm....

After bathing, and settled down..... I planning to continue blogging, but suddenly feel very sleepy and I just called it a day.... and doze off.....ZzzzzzZZZzZZZzZZ.

At around 2.23am.. I was waken up when my roommate came back.. but after few minutes I just continue my sweet dreams... :)

p/s : smile always...














No comments: